Raimundo Guitars USA is a registered trademark of Guitarras Raimundo S.A.
1. Identification of the name of the controller
According to Law 34/2002 of July 11, services of information society and electronic commerce we inform social entity data:
- Company name: GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A.
- Residence: Spain
- Phones: 961 321 404
- E – mail: [email protected]
- Address: C/ Islas Canarias 3 de Paterna 46988 (Valencia)
- N.I.F/C.I.F.: A46144226
The User must read carefully the Terms and Conditions on each of the occasions on which the user intends to use our website. Likewise, the use of the Service is subject to all notices, use regulations and instructions to the User by GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. provided in these Terms and Conditions as they do not contradict them.The registered user may at any time unsubscribe automatically as a user of the web, without that decision may be retroactive, online or by telephone at 961 321 404 or by email to the address [email protected]
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to its Web Site, at any time and without notice to users who violate these Terms and Conditions and the Special Conditions that may apply.
In general, the User agrees to comply with these terms and conditions of use, and always act according to the law, morality and the requirements of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service being enjoyed by refraining from using the site www.guitarrasraimundo.com in any way that may impede, damage or impair the normal functioning, property or rights GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A., of other users or in general any third party. In particular , and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the user in general accordance with the previous paragraph, the user agrees to the use of www.antoniosanchezguitar.com to
- Do not enter, store or transmit on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory , libelous , obscene, threatening, racist , incites violence or discrimination based on race , sex , ideology, religion or in any manner prejudicial to morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedom, honor , privacy or image of others and general regulations.
- Do not enter, store or transmit through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the website, in any services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A., of any user or any third party in general, or otherwise be able to cause any kind of damage or prevent the normal operation thereof.
- The user must properly guard the “User Name” and “Password” that is provided by GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A., identifiers and keys for access to the various services offered on the website, promising to not to transfer them or to allow third party access to them , taking responsibility for damages that may result from improper use thereof. The use of robust and complex to be easily understood which are not passwords are recommended. The use of alphabetic and numeric characters for the password is also recommended. Users are liable for costs and damages caused by the use of the Services by any third party using your purpose / s password / s name / s user / s due to a careless use or loss of by the User
- Do not destroy, alter, use for use, misuse or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. or third parties.
- The User shall not restrict the use of GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. by another User or the use of similar services by another entity.
- The User especially should refrain to perform any act contrary to the rules governing the protection of personal data, the market and consumers, Intellectual Property, rules and taxes, and the honor, privacy and the image and reputation of persons or entities.
- The user is forbidden to remove, ignore or manipulate the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. or incorporated into their contents, as well as technical protection devices and other information mechanisms that might contain the contents
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. may, at its discretion, terminate the service GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. immediately, if the conduct of the User is not in conformity with the terms and conditions set forth herein. GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. may, at any time and without notice, amend these General Conditions and the Special Conditions, if any, are included, by posting such changes on the website so they can be known by users.
4. Intellectual property
- The structure, design and presentation of the elements [graphics, images, files, logos, color schemes and any other element subject to protection] are protected by intellectual property rights owned by GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A..They are prohibited for reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making it available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total of the items referred to in the preceding paragraph. These acts of exploitation can only be made under authorization of GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. and that, in any event, should make explicit reference to the ownership of such intellectual property rights GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A.. shall be entitled only to reproduction [print or download] for private use of the content provided in the site web.
- Use of distinctive signs [trademarks, trade names], unless authorized by the legitimate owners is not allowed.
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. not is liable:In general, regarding the inappropriate use of the website owned by GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A.– . Users should make proper use of the website, in accordance with the above terms and conditions without any liability may have GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. by misuse.Regarding possible technical deficiencies- GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. will not be responsible in any case of changes in service which are caused by faults in the power grid, the network connection data on the server or any other services.With respect to third party access to your system GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. adopt the necessary technical safeguards to protect the data and information accessed , but it is not responsible for actions of third parties , in violation of established security measures , access to such data.This website may contain links to other third party websites whose content GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. you can not control. Their inclusion serves information purposes, does not imply or guarantee acceptance by GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A., content of these websites.
Therefore, GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A.. disclaims any liability in connection therewith, and for any damages caused by any reason in your computer system (hardware and applications), documents or files. GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. the extent permitted by applicable law, does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continued operation of this site or its contents for technical, security, control or maintenance of the service, failures due to the server hosting content or other intermediaries or providers, computer system attacks, or for any other reasons arising from causes beyond its control, so disclaims any responsibility, directly or indirectly, by them.
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. not be liable for any fault, error or damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the user’s computer or the files or documents stored therein , which are caused by or arising from the ability or quality of your computer system or the presence of a virus or any other harmful computer applications on the computer that is used to connect to the web content , the quality of the connection or access to the Internet, a malfunction of your browser, or by use of computer applications whose versions are not updated or no corresponding user license is obtained.
GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. is exempted from liability for any claims regarding intellectual property rights of the articles and published on its website pictures, and does not guarantee the accuracy , veracity and validity of the content on this site , whether owned, third , or linked to other web sites , being totally exonerated of any liability for the use of the same
In general the relationship between GUITARRAS RAIMUNDO, S.A. with the users of its telematic services in this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, the parties shall submit any dispute arising out of this Agreement to the Courts residency User (Spain).If a court of competent jurisdiction considers that any provision or provisions of this agreement would be contrary to law, such provision or provisions be redrafted so that reflect as closely as possible to the intentions of the parties while the other provisions shall remain valid and enforceable .In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable part and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.